Tuition Fees 2018-2019
AIS offers a high quality international education in English for international families and those living in the greater Antwerp region. Our admissions criteria reflect the following conditions:
- Students affiliated with international corporations/expats are given guaranteed places subject to standard admissions criteria.
- Students from local families are admitted on a first-come first-serve basis subject to standard admissions criteria.
- The AIS Seeks Talent is a scholarship programme for talented students whose families find it a challenge to commit to the usual school fees. The school admits a maximum of 50 students into the programme. Please refer to our AIS Seeks Talent page for more information.
- AIS offers a limited number of places for students in each grade with special education/learning support needs. Applications are reviewed on an individual basis.
|Application Fee||Per family, one time, non-refundable.|
Payable via bank transfer when an application is submitted
|Capital Building Fee||Per student, per annum, non-refundable.|
Capped at € 1,050 per family.
Invoiced on first tuition invoice.
|Tuition Fee||Invoiced per student, per annum.|
70% due upon enrolment or 1 July before the start of the school year, whichever is later. 30% due on or before 1 January of the current school year.
|Starter Class Half Day||8,760 €|
|Starter Class Full Day||12,260 €|
|PreSchool Half Day||8,760 €|
|PreSchool Full Day||12,260 €|
|Grade 1, 2, 3, 4||23,880 €|
|Grade 5||24,410 €|
|Grade 6, 7, 8||26,810 €|
|Grade 9, 10, 11, 12||28,400 €|
|OTHER FEES, as applicable|
|Re-enrolment Deposit||Per student re-enrolling for the next school year at AIS.|
Invoiced. This is a deposit and will be deducted from the first tuition invoice issued for the next year.
|Bus Transportation Fee ||Per student.|
|Roundtrip - per annum||2,600 €|
|One-way - per annum||1,690 €|
|Single Trip||10 €|
|Lunch Card||Electronic payment.|
|IB Diploma Programme Examinations||Registration fee||122 €|
|Subject fee. For each subject a candidate is registered for.||85 €|
|- Extended essay||65 €|
|- Theory of Knowledge||33 €|
|- CAS||7 €|
|IB Middle Years Programme Examinations||Registration fee||52 €|
|Subject fee. For each subject a candidate is registered for.||72 €|
|College Entrance Examinations ||Per student, Grade 9 and Grade 10.|
No charge for Grade 11 students.
|PSAT||+/- 30 €|
Per student, cost calculated per activity and according to a number of variables:
student participation levels, age group, travel involved and costs thereof,
off campus facility rentals (pool,…)
|Model United Nations||+/- 950 €|
|Honor Choir||+/- 1,000 €|
|School Sports (Teams)||+/- 350 €|
Students who enroll before 31 December will pay the fees in full. For students who enroll after December of the current school year the enrollment fees are:
- Enrolment in January: 70% of the annual fees
- Enrolment in February: 60% of the annual fees
- Enrolment in March: 50% of the annual fees
- Enrolment in April: 40% of the annual fees
- Enrolment in May: 30% of the annual fees
- Enrolment in June: 20% of the annual fees