Within the framework of our STEM Vision we are committing to:
- upgrading our STEM facilities to an Interdisciplinary & Experiential Learning STEM space – STEMzone,
- increasing interest and excitement for STEM subjects,
- actively encouraging STEM participation by girls,
- providing early exposure to STEM for our youngest students,
- providing students with hands-on STEM opportunities,
- fostering students’ awareness of environmental challenges,
- emphasizing the development of creativity, innovation, analytical thinking and collaboration through STEM studies.